Presentation of Full Truth - A play set in 1952 to 1955.
Thurgood Marshall, special counsel for the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, plays poker with his colleagues when he learns that the U.S. Supreme Court has agreed to hear the five cases consolidated into Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas. Now Thurgood and his colleagues have their shot at their high stakes gamble - to launch a direct attack on the Jim Crow laws in public education. It is a gamble that will either move the country forward or set back the cause of civil rights for generations.
- Thurgood Marshall: Hon. Fred Carney, Administrative Law Judge, D.C. Department of Employment Services
- Walter White: Hon. Cymonie Rowe Hinkel, Judge, 15th Circuit Court for Palm Beach County, Florida
- Spottswood Robinson: Hon. Jeri Summers, Judge, U.S. Contract Board of Appeals
- Robert L. Carter: Hon. Paul Handy, Administrative Law Judge, D.C. Office of Administrative Hearings
- Vivian "Buster" Burey Marshall: Hon. Tanya R. Kennedy, Associate Justice, Appellate Division, First Department, Supreme Court of the State of New York
- John W. Davis: Hon. Paul Handy, Administrative Law Judge, D.C. Office of Administrative Hearings
- Admissions Officer, University of Maryland: Hon. Tanya M. Jones-Bosier, Magistrate Judge, Superior Court of the District of Columbia
- Voices of the U.S. Supreme Court: Hon. Vivian Henderson, Judge, Virginia Beach General District Court