Make a Donation!
By contributing to the National Association of Women Judges you will be supporting us in promoting the judicial role in protecting the rights of individuals under the rule of law through strong, committed, diverse judicial leadership, fairness and equality in the courts, and equal access to justice.
Since 1979 National Association of Women Judges has grown into a unique composition of dedicated members who champion equal access to justice through development of women in the judiciary. NAWJ successfully:
- Conducts cutting-edge judicial education programs on immigrants in court, bioethics, child custody, family violence, the problems of women in the criminal justice system, genome justice, and other important issues;
- Provides judicial outreach programs and leadership training for judges and judicial educators;
- Presents a forum for interacting and networking with judges from all levels of state, federal, administrative, military and tribal courts, as well as international tribunals; and
- Honors individuals for significant legal, judicial and leadership contributions.
NAWJ is a 501(c)(3) charitable and educational non-profit association, and your donation is fully tax-deductible having been made without any exchange of goods or services of any material value. For your convenience, a donation may be made to NAWJ either online or by directly calling the national office at (202)393-0222. To make an online donation, please select one of the options below.
- Online payment via credit card where your payment will be processed via our secure donation form
- Payment via telephone where you submit your donation information via the donation form and subsequently call NAWJ and provide a credit card number for payment over the telephone
- Payment via check where you submit your donation information via the donation form and subsequently mail NAWJ a check for the amount of your donation